The health and safety of our customers and outfitters is our top priority during these challenging times. In compliance with guidelines from public health officials, we are unable to invite customers inside our facilities, but we are able to offer Curbside Service. Our Sales Consultants will be available during the hours posted below. In an effort to safely and comfortably serve you, we are also offering the following options:
- Product showings are available for you to experience models of interest in a safe environment while maintaining proper social distancing. Call to schedule your personal appointment at the number seen above. We will have the models requested prepared prior to your arrival per all applicable public health guidelines.
- Should you decide to purchase a new boat or off-road vehicle, we are prepared to facilitate all aspects of a world-class delivery orientation and documentation for you while following all local public health guidelines.
- If your boat or off-road vehicle needs service, we can receive it from you onsite during normal business hours, as usual. Upon your arrival, we will meet you outside to document your concerns, then provide an estimate for repairs once we’ve diagnosed the cause of the concern. Please feel free to call us prior to coming in to start the process.
- If your boat or off-road vehicle is already at our facility for service or storage, please call us for a status update or to arrange pick-up.
- For parts or accessories, please call us for pricing and availability. If you’d like to pick items up at the store, we can deliver them to you curbside or arrange shipping to your home or business for a nominal fee.
Hours: Store Closed
Sales & Service on-Sat 9-5