The health and safety of our customers and Outfitters is our top priority during these challenging times. Your local Boating Center is fully staffed and open during the hours posted above. Due to current local restrictions, we are unable to invite customers inside our facilities but we are able to offer Curbside Service. In an effort to safely and comfortably serve you we are now offering the following options.
1. Product showings are available for you to experience units of interest in a safe environment while maintaining proper social distancing. Call to schedule your personal appointment at the number seen in the upper left of this page. We will have units you’d like to see prepared prior to your arrival per all applicable health concern guidelines.
2. Should you decide to purchase a new boat or ATV/UTV, we are also prepared to facilitate all aspects of your world class delivery orientation and documentation per all guidelines and restrictions.
1. If your boat or ATV/UTV is in need of service we can receive it from you on site during normal business hours as always. Upon your arrival we will come out to meet you to document your concerns then be back in touch with an estimate for repairs once diagnosing the cause of the concern. Please feel free to give us a call prior to coming in to get the repair process started.
2. If your boat or ATV/UTV is already at our facility for service or storage – please call us for the most up to date status or to arrange pick up.
3. For Parts or Accessories please call us for pricing and availability. If you’d like to pick items up at the store we can deliver them to you curbside or arrange shipping to your home or business for a nominal fee.