When waves and wind roughen the surface on wide-open lakes, it’s hard to beat a Deep V aluminum boat. These lightweight rigs are equally at home in shallow water, too, making Deep Vs the ideal choice for anglers seeking versatility and value in a boat.
Deep Vs are also favored by families who want a smooth, dry ride, plenty of storage space and spacious seating for a day of cruising or watersports fun.
Is it possible to combine the demands of anglers and the needs of families in the same boat? You bet! The TRACKER Targa V-19 series of Deep Vs can do it all with reliability, functionality and performance in a value-packed price.
To take on the chop and larger swells, TRACKER Deep V fishing boats feature steep sides and wide, heavy-duty, all-aluminum transoms. The extra-wide bottom and tall sides also translate into a deep, roomy interior where anglers and boaters of all ages can feel more comfortable fishing in, rather than on, the boat. They are built tough to last, too, with extra thick .125" marine-grade 5052 aluminum hulls and an aggressive 35° bow deadrise to carve through the chop.
The result is a boat that is ready to slice through waves, producing a smoother, drier ride, while also providing a solid, stable platform at rest or full throttle for cruising or watersports.
The Targa V-19 comes in Combo and WT models—both of which are also available with a Tournament Edition upgrade option for serious fishing. The Combo is a bit more family friendly, while the WT leans more toward straight-up fishing. You can add the optional Tournament Edition if your fishing game is on the serious side.
Check out how the models match up to decide which is the best for your boating needs.
WHAT THEY SHARE
The V-19 Combo and WT are factory outfitted with the best balance of value and performance accessories. You get peace of mind knowing the boat is already rigged and ready to enjoy. You also get a lot of standard features, some of which might be options on other brands.
The Combo and WT share these standard features:
- Center rod organizer with dual, 8' rod storage and rubberized grip panels
- Lighted bow 19-gallon and lighted aft 48-gallon aerated, recirculated livewells with integrated baitwell and pump-out systems
- Fixed-position driver seat, as well as 6 pedestal seat base locations with 3 movable, 360°-swiveling/locking/folding seats with power adjust, air-ride pedestals
- Below-console and forward-console storage compartments
- VERSATRACK accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish with powdercoat and clearcoat protection for long-lasting good looks
- Factory rigged with a Mercury outboard and Minn Kota trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD Impact corrosion and chip protection
You can store rods in one compartment and water skis in the other, or two tournament partners can keep rods separated. The livewells are tournament grade with a bait bucket built into the rear well. Add the factory-rigged outboard and trolling motor, and you get a boat outfitted with everything you need to compete in tournaments. You can also customize the boat by adding optional attachments to the VERSATRACK mounting system.